[Nfd-dev] Fwd: Client Control Strategy using Best Route Strategy v1

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jan 13 15:37:22 PST 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vince Lehman (vslehman) <vslehman at memphis.edu>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Subject: Client Control Strategy using Best Route Strategy v1
To: Junxiao Shi <shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu>

Hi Junxiao,

I noticed that the Client Control Strategy is using Best Route Strategy
version 1 instead of version 2. Is there any reason for this?

I am experiencing an issue with the Client Control Strategy when a local
app sends an Interest with a NextHopFaceId tag set to the Content Store’s
FaceID (254). No match is found in the Content Store, and the Interest is
left pending. When a remote Interest arrives for the same name while the
Strategy. When I have ClientControlStrategy inherit from
BestRouteStrategy2, this issue seems to be resolved.

I’ve attached some slides which illustrate the issue I am experiencing.