[Nfd-dev] Installing NFD 0.4.1 strangely increase CPU workload

Yudi Andrean yudiandreanp at live.com
Mon Apr 25 21:25:54 PDT 2016

Junxiao,

The problem is resolved now, I found that I still had ndn-cxx and ndn-tools which I built manually from sources and I forgot to update (I suspect that they were conflicting with the ones I downloaded from PPA along with nfd). I ./waf-uninstalled them and the machine's CPU went normal again. Thanks!

---

Regards,

Yudi