[Nfd-dev] Querying pending Interest in PIT.

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:15:26 PDT 2015

Ok, I would say it is a monitoring scenario. I am trying to write an
application, where it checks for specific pending interests in a router,
and guide it to fetch it from the location which application might already
know of. This is very rough thought as of now. But the bottom line is that
I need to find out the pending interests on router and corresponding
content names.

Hope this is helps.

/anil.