[Nfd-dev] PIB service causes remote registration of every prefix

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.ARIZONA.EDU
Thu May 7 07:02:22 PDT 2015

Hi Dave

There's no risk of cache poisoning.
The gateway router registers a route to the laptop only if the laptop user
owns the prefix, as proved by a certificate.

There's no increased risk of DoS'ing the certificate store (PIB service).
The DoS risk is the same when a laptop registers at least one prefix onto
the gateway router.

Yours, Junxiao