[Nfd-dev] ndn dump in mini-ndn

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at neclab.eu
Mon Jul 20 02:32:05 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I am running ndndump on minindn topology with 3 hosts. On pinging the server I am able to get the replies but on running ndndump on hosts, nothing is coming up in the dumps.

Steps followed by me:

1.       Creating ndnpingserver g1 for content /ndn/nle

2.       Xterm g1 h1 h2

3.       On g1 running ndndump -I g1-eth0

4.       On mininet CLI - h1 ndnping -c 3 /ndn/nle
On mininet CLI I am getting content from /ndn/nle but nothing on ndndump. Please suggest if I am missing something here.

P.S. The channels I created are all UDP4

Best Regards,
Navdeep Uniyal