[Nfd-dev] Packet analyzer and test bed creation

Navdeep Uniyal navdeep.uniyal at neclab.eu
Thu Jul 9 02:42:10 PDT 2015

Hello,

I am curious to see how the packets travel in ndn. For this I need to set up a small test bed and will need a packet analyzer. If someone can please help me by suggesting some way or tool in order to set up a small test bed for NDN( Initially I just want to get to know practically how the theoretical concepts work). Also I would need a packet analyzer (we have one for CCNx in wireshark) is there a something similar for NDN. Please help.

Best Regards,
Navdeep Uniyal
Intern
NEC Europe Ltd.