[Nfd-dev] NFD updated in ubuntu packages ?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Jan 19 13:00:47 PST 2015

Hi Chaim,

If you did an update, then this most likely caused by configuration file update (update process does not alter the existing configuration files if they have been modified).  I suspect that if you remove “face.unix.listen yes”  option, nfd will be happy to start again.

You can always check /var/log/upstart/nfd.log (and other /var/log/upstart/nfd*.log  files) to see more detailed error on what exactly is going wrong.

—
Alex