[Nfd-dev] NFD BroadcastStrategy renamed to MulticastStrategy

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Fri Aug 28 13:21:55 PDT 2015

> On Aug 28, 2015, at 1:15 PM, Thompson, Jeff <jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu> wrote:
>
> Hi Junxiao,
>
> In nfd.conf.sample, the stategy_choice section still has "/ndn/broadcast  /localhost/nfd/strategy/multicast". So we still use the multicast strategy on a broadcast prefix? Would you suggest to also add "/ndn/multicast  /localhost/nfd/strategy/multicast" or will anyone be using /ndn/multicast?
>
> Thanks,
> - Jeff T

Yes, we forgot about this one.  I think for now we should add additional entry /ndn/multicast and keep /ndn/broadcast.

We should also update configuration of nfd-autoreg to include /ndn/multicast prefix.