[Nfd-dev] NFD BroadcastStrategy renamed to MulticastStrategy

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Fri Aug 28 13:15:07 PDT 2015

Hi Junxiao,

In nfd.conf.sample, the stategy_choice section still has "/ndn/broadcast  /localhost/nfd/strategy/multicast". So we still use the multicast strategy on a broadcast prefix? Would you suggest to also add "/ndn/multicast  /localhost/nfd/strategy/multicast" or will anyone be using /ndn/multicast?

Thanks,
- Jeff T