[Nfd-dev] ERROR:error while connecting to the forwarder

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 27 06:31:34 PDT 2015

Hi John

This is either due to Bug 2742, or caused by too many prefix registration commands filling up the output buffer of the UNIX socket before Face::processEvents is invoked.
The solution would be: during traffic generator server initialization, call Face::processEvents after every prefix registration command.
Currently ndn-traffic-generator does not have a maintainer. Can you contribute a patch to this problem? The patch can be submitted to Gerrit.

Yours, Junxiao