[Nfd-dev] Possibility of dropping support for OSX 10.8

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Tue Oct 28 23:49:49 PDT 2014

Hi Alex,
Please do not make this decision lightly... It's not uncommon for machines
in production / turnkey use to have older versions of the operating
system, and going two minor releases back from the bleeding edge is really
not that far.  I'd vote for keeping 10.8 for a while... is it causing some
kind of hardship in builds?
Jeff