[Nfd-dev] ndn-cxx deprecated feature removal: namespace ndn::Tlv

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 19 09:57:31 PDT 2014

Dear folks

The following deprecated function will be removed from ndn-cxx soon:

   - namespace ndn::Tlv (namespace ndn::tlv should be used instead)

This usage is deprecated before ndn-cxx v0.2.0 release.

If you have code that depend on this feature, please reply no later than
Oct 24 12:00 UTC.
Otherwise, we'll proceed with the removal.

I've verified that the following projects are unaffected: ndn-tlv-ping,
ndn-traffic-generator.
I've made changes to the following projects: NFD, NLSR, repo-ng, ndndump.