[Nfd-dev] Fwd: License boilerplate for code imported from NFD to ndn-cxx

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Sun Oct 12 17:22:44 PDT 2014

Junxiao,

Please, don't make an issue from a non-issue.  The license (and license boilerplate) is in itself instructions on how code can be used, re-used, and moved around.  There is noting special that needs to be added.

For the cases you're referring to.  This is the point of code review, when you noticed that boilerplate is not the one we usually use / incorrect copyright/license attribute.  There is no guidelines, rather you just need to tell what is the right way.  That's it.

Licenses are pretty simple to read (at least the boilerplate) and it is important for everybody to understand the limitations of the licenses.

---
Alex