[Nfd-dev] Feedback request for public release text

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Jul 9 15:32:57 PDT 2014

I got several more questions related to the public announcement.

- Given that we are going to have testbed deployment before the public announcement/release, do we have other objectives besides just deploying NFD on the testbed?  Anything that we would test?  On what scale?  For how long?

- Would the release of NFD coincide with NDN platform release?  If yes, then what is actually included?

---
Alex