[Nfd-dev] Feedback request for public release text

Lixia Zhang lixia at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Jul 9 08:02:41 PDT 2014

On Jul 9, 2014, at 7:44 AM, Burke, Jeff <jburke at remap.ucla.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I agree with John's suggestions.
>
> What is the timeline for deployment on the testbed?

my understanding is that John is working towards it as we speak.

yesterday at NFD daily call we also discussed what might be the timing for a public NFD announcement, perhaps depending on the speed/results of the testbed rollout experience.