[Nfd-dev] Details about available forwarding strategies

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Aug 28 18:38:14 PDT 2014

Hi Obaid

tables section is intended to configure the *characteristics* of all tables
(eg. capacity, replacement policy, storage structure), not the *contents*
in those tables.

Setting a strategy inserts an entry into the Strategy Choice table. This is
an operation that affects the content in that table, which is not covered
by tables section.

Yours, Junxiao