[Nfd-dev] How to treat ".." in an NDN URI?

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Wed Aug 13 11:18:46 PDT 2014

As far as I can understand, what Junxiao is saying applies only to URI representation and is never exposed in wire TLV representation, with which forwarder is working on.

My opinion is that this feature should be implemented only when somebody actually needs it.  Until then, there is no point of spending time on it.

---
Alex