[Nfd-dev] NFD benchmarking results?

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.UCLA.EDU
Tue Aug 5 08:46:24 PDT 2014

Hi,

We are trying to track down what is causing packet loss / delay when using ndnrtc over NFD.   We will prepare something to replicate the results later this week after the Cisco visit.  In the meantime, are there any benchmarks for NFD (on the testbed or not) that would give us some sense of packet processing times and expected throughput on various platforms in comparison to ndnx?  I seem to recall that there was some internal testing of this awhile ago.  If not, would it be possible for the NFD team to perform some basic benchmarks and comparisons?  This would help us troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks,
Jeff