[Ndn-interest] (no subject)

Arno Li guiwecgdiu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 15:54:50 PDT 2022

My project is exploring the Tunnel Gateway for two ndn domain connect
through an Ip backbone.

Now I had built a topology in ndn(2 node) -ip(4 nodes)-ndn(4 node).

And for ndn nodes which 2 connect directly with the Ip node, they will be
gateways.

Now, I find that I can install network stack(ns3) on the node at the same
time I install the ndn stack.

Do you think I can achieve a tunnel by the the double stack node?

The basic way is encapsulate the whole ndn packet in a Ip packet then push
the packet to the Ip backbone through the border ndn router.

Arno