[Ndn-interest] [EXT] establish a udp/tcp tunnel between two ndn Node

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sun Jul 24 13:38:58 PDT 2022

Hi Arno

It's not possible to create UDP or TCP faces in ndnSIM.

ndnSIM designers posted this answer:
Effects of overlay simulations (such as varying overlay link bandwidths,
cross traffic, etc.) is better simulated directly using Loss and Delay
models on p2p or mcast links.

https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/2371#note-15

Yours, Junxiao