[Ndn-interest] Topology in mini-NDN library

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Tue May 16 00:07:38 PDT 2017

Hello,

I have created one sample in minindnedit with 5 hosts and links among them.
Now, sample.mnndn has been created and due to the default topology
configuration, I can see the FIB status of each node running the simple
commands. Now, if I will modify the minindn.conf file, does the change will
be reflected in the minindnedit? If I want to change the simple (mesh)
network to a 3 x 3 grid topology, does it work?

--Thanks & Regards,
Tanusree Chatterjee

--
Tanusree Chatterjee