[Ndn-interest] ERROR: std::bad_alloc in repo-ng

Alexander Ni alexni1992 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 10:25:57 PDT 2017

Hi Jinxiao,

Thanks for your answer. Also, thank you Susmit for confirming our issue.
I will probably repeat, but I don't think that we have any problem with
memory on our side.
Even before memory upgrade, we had 5~6GB free (out of 12GB) in a moment of
error.

Concerning the repo-sql, I will try it. But I think that might be not a
good option for us.

Best Regards,
Alexander Ni