[Ndn-interest] Question about NFD Installation

Susmit susmit at cs.colostate.edu
Fri Feb 24 16:03:32 PST 2017

Hi Marzieh,

You will need to add a route between those two VMs.

On VM1, you can try this:
nfdc register /example/testApp udp4://<IP_of_VM2>

You might also want to look at the utilities here:
https://named-data.net/doc/NFD/current/manpages.html

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Marzieh Babaeianjelodar
<babaeim at clarkson.edu> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have installed NFD on both nodes of linux virtual machines. I have done
> the configuration and installation steps given in getting started with ndn
> page but when I run ./consumer and ./producer I get the following message.
> Can someone please help figure out the problem?
>
> Sending
> /example/testApp/randomData?ndn.MustBeFresh=1&ndn.InterestLifetime=1000
> received Nack with reason NoRoute for interest
> /example/testApp/randomData?ndn.MustBeFresh=1&ndn.InterestLifetime=1000&ndn.Nonce=2496501792

Regards,
Susmit