[Ndn-interest] Question about NFD Installation

Marzieh Babaeianjelodar babaeim at clarkson.EDU
Fri Feb 24 15:08:00 PST 2017

Hi

I have installed NFD on both nodes of linux virtual machines. I have done the configuration and installation steps given in getting started with ndn page but when I run ./consumer and ./producer I get the following message. Can someone please help figure out the problem?

Sending /example/testApp/randomData?ndn.MustBeFresh=1&ndn.InterestLifetime=1000
received Nack with reason NoRoute for interest /example/testApp/randomData?ndn.MustBeFresh=1&ndn.InterestLifetime=1000&ndn.Nonce=2496501792