[Ndn-interest] Problems:New files are not compiled

lxzhao at njnet.edu.cn lxzhao at njnet.edu.cn
Sun Dec 3 01:51:50 PST 2017

Hello,
  I met with a problem while using ndn-cxx.
  I copied '/examples/consumer' to make a new file '/examples/myconsumer'
and changed some codes of both the two files.When I run './waf
'later,the files are not compiled.I have tried several methods but no
one works.Even when I reinstall a Ubuntu and install ndn-cxx in it,it
also had the same problem.
  What was shown is as follows:
    Waf: Entering directory `/usr/local/lib/ndn-cxx/build'
    Waf: Leaving directory `/usr/local/lib/ndn-cxx/build'
    'build' finished successfully (0.108s)
  Can you help me to solve the problems?
  Thank you!
                                                                   regards,