[Ndn-interest] repo_ng_delete

Urs Schnurrenberger urs.schnurrenberger at unibas.ch
Fri Dec 1 23:54:11 PST 2017

Ciao Giuseppe,

3 years ago (almost to the day) I created a repo-ng cheat sheet for myself. It is attached to this e-mail. Some commands might no longer work, but hopefully you can gain some insights.

The point "delete data" might be interesting for you. As the repo_ng.db is a simple sqlite database you can manipulate it easily, e.g. with sqlite3.

Cheers,
Urs