[Ndn-interest] Trouble with testing sample ndnfs client application

Zhehao Wang wangzhehao410305 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:57:41 PDT 2017

Hi Ishita,

Sorry for the late reply! I was on vacation last week.

3. I started the ndnfs on server: ./build/ndnfs -d /users/idasgupt/dataset
> /tmp/ndnfs4.

In ndnfs-port argument list, the second directory is the mount path, and
the first is the actual path.
So in order for your file to be processed by ndnfs-port (fuse hooks
executed), please put it in "/tmp/ndnfs4" instead of
/users/idasgupt/dataset.

Please let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Zhehao