[Ndn-interest] Trouble with testing sample ndnfs client application

Ishita Dasgupta ishita.dasgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:49:38 PDT 2017

Hi Junxiao,

So I just created a file i.txt in /users/idasgupt/dataset after i started
nfd, ndnfd and ndnfs-server. I double-checked to see if it became available
at /tmp/ndnfs as well.
At client: show /ndn/broadcast/ndnfs/i.txt
Output: Similar timeout and no such file found in ndnfs-server.log

Regards,
Ishita Dasgupta

*Graduate Student**College of Information and Computer Sciences*
*,UMass Amherst*
*Email*: ishitadg at cs.umass.edu