[Ndn-interest] ndnSIM based on NFD version 0.5.0

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Sat Oct 29 09:22:59 PDT 2016

Hi Abdelkader

I saw ndnSIM 2.2 release notes in code review system https://gerrit.named-
data.net/3291 which means a release can be expected very soon (I guess
within 15 days).
But 2.2 release is based on NFD 0.4.1 rather than 0.5.0.

ndnSIM maintainers appear to favor backwards compatibility rather than
bringing in new features.
In particular, there's still no Nack in 2.2 because it would conflict with
"ns3 packet tag" which is used to keep track of hop counts. Sigh~

Yours, Junxiao