[Ndn-interest] Sending NACKs with ndn-cpp

Thompson, Jeff jefft0 at remap.ucla.edu
Wed Oct 12 10:08:19 PDT 2016

Hi Matteo.

A NetworkNack is a ³network² nack because it is generated by a forwarder
in the network, such as NFD. A client library like ndn-cpp is meant to be
used by an application which does not generate network-level messages. It
is called a ³network² nack to distinguish from an ³application² nack. Can
you describe the situation where your application needs to generate a nack?

- Jeff T

On 2016/10/12, 5:32:56, "Ndn-interest on behalf of Matteo Bertolino"
<ndn-interest-bounces at lists.cs.ucla.edu on behalf of