[Ndn-interest] Transfer files using ndn

ali.hamdans at yahoo.com ali.hamdans at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 21:27:20 PDT 2016

Dear all,
I am new to NDN and my purpose is to transfer files using NDN. I played with the ndnputchunks/ndncatchuncks. but this allow for one file transfer.

if I have 2 files foo1 and foo2, the consumer should be able to ask for /test/foo1 and /test/foo2, then ndnputchunks will not work with the two files at same time! So if I have a many files to be transfer then should I push them to NDN first and then the consumer will start asking about them and how to do that? Is there any available example for that?

Thanks,Hamdans