[Ndn-interest] error while compiling the forwarding startegy

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Thu Mar 31 07:16:20 PDT 2016

Hi Navdeep

This API is still there in 0.4.1, but is changed after 0.4.1. See NFD Task
3546 <http://redmine.named-data.net/issues/3546> and
nfd:commit:fef73e4b86b52a54f66c5d43fb575aee98b72ce3
<https://github.com/named-data/NFD/commit/fef73e4b86b52a54f66c5d43fb575aee98b72ce3>
find out where it goes.

Since NFD is not a library, APIs can be deprecated and removed without
warning and there's no "deprecation notice" posted to the mailing list.
If something doesn't compile, generally you can bisect the commits to find
out which commit breaks your code, and look at that commit and the Redmine
issue referenced in the commit messsage to find out what happens.

Yours, Junxiao