[Ndn-interest] question about NFD

Weiwei Liu weiweiliu at email.arizona.edu
Tue Jun 21 16:10:43 PDT 2016

Hi Shanshan,

ndncatchunks and ndnputchunks are a pair of programs for file transfer.
Please install ndn-tools first :
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools/blob/master/INSTALL.md, and then
follow the instructions in the following link to publish and retrieve data:
https://github.com/named-data/ndn-tools/tree/master/tools/chunks.

By the way, I'm working on adding AIMD window adaptation to chunks and I
will release it soon.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Weiwei