[Ndn-interest] question about NFD

石珊姗 shishanshan at cstnet.cn
Mon Jun 20 23:02:39 PDT 2016

hi,

  I have some questions when use NFD, and I want to test the function of file transfer but I am not sure of the below questions:

  1> If I want to test the file transfer function between two end points ,  what tools or app should I use ? ChronoChat, ChronoSync  or NDNFS?
  2> I am not sure whether  ChronoChat can transfer file or not. I tried to install it but there are something wrong with it and failed.

  Look forward to your reply and thank you so much.

Best wishes
shanshan