[Ndn-interest] Questions about broadcasting an interest

Laqin Fan (lfan1) lfan1 at memphis.edu
Wed Dec 14 22:34:49 PST 2016

Hello all,

I have questions about broadcasting an interest, if a consumer asks for content by broadcasting its interest over all available connectivity, any node hearing the interest and having the satisfied data will respond with a data packet, the consumer will receive the first data packet? and how? what about the others? And if there are two data packets arriving at the consumer at the same time, what happens?
Could anyone please make me clear? I really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Laqin Fan