[Ndn-interest] NDNVideo: Available over NFD?

GTS gts at ics.uci.EDU
Sun Mar 29 16:28:02 PDT 2015

I disagree with the categorical statement below. Hop-by-hop
fragmentation is indeed an option for NDN, but it's *not* the only one.
One way to do secure cut-through (end-based and intermediate)
(re-)fragmentation is described here:
http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.2861

Gene