[Ndn-interest] any comments on naming convention?

Mark Stapp mjs at cisco.com
Wed Sep 17 05:56:12 PDT 2014

ah, thanks - that's helpful. I thought you were saying "I like the
existing NDN UTF8 'convention'." I'm still not sure I understand what
you _do_ prefer, though. it sounds like you're describing an entirely
different scheme where the info that describes the name-components is
... someplace other than _in_ the name-components. is that correct? when
you say "field separator", what do you mean (since that's not a "TL"
from a TLV)?

-- Mark