[Ndn-interest] Question about unsatisfied Interests

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Oct 15 08:26:52 PDT 2014

Hi Marc

Producer-generated NACK is a type of Data. It has the FreshnessPeriod field
which determines how long it could be used to satisfy an Interest with
Selector MustBeFresh=yes.
ContentProvider should set FreshnessPeriod to the duration in which it
believes that the Data won't be generated.

Yours, Junxiao