[Mini-NDN] An error in mini-NDN

Ziyang Xing xzynet at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 21:58:28 PST 2023

Dear,
Thank you very much. I successfully start NFD with nfd-start in the
terminal, and stop it with the nfd-stop command lick the image.
[image: image.png]
Now how to "just use an arbitrary local IP", did you main in my python file?
I want to run mini-NDN no error
Thank you.
[image: image.png]

Alexander Wilhelm Lane (awlane) <awlane at memphis.edu> 于2023年12月20日周三 04:10写道: