[Mini-NDN] An error in mini-NDN

Alexander Wilhelm Lane (awlane) awlane at memphis.edu
Tue Dec 19 12:09:52 PST 2023

"Face register failed" is almost certainly a NDN level issue as it indicates nfdc commands are not executing correctly, I do not believe changing your VM hypervisor will directly affect this. Are you able to start NFD separately and test registering faces? You should​ be able to follow these directions<https://docs.named-data.net/NFD/current/INSTALL.html#running> if your NFD install is working, just use an arbitrary local IP.