[Mini-NDN] nfdc cs query

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Fri May 13 07:45:37 PDT 2022

Good question.  I don’t know the answer, below is just a guess.

I suppose the upper limit on the cache size depends on your machine’s memory size.  The 65536 here means it will start evicting packets from the CS when there are 65536 packets in the CS and it gets a new data packet.  But you still need to allocate enough memory for the CS in the first place (with a reasonable assumption of the packet size in the network).

Lan