[Mini-NDN] [EXT] /examples/traffic_generator.py Question

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Tue Mar 29 19:20:29 PDT 2022

Hi Jhaell

traffic_generator in this context refers to ndn-traffic-generator package.
It has nothing to do with your own server and client programs.

ndn-traffic-client.conf.sample and ndn-traffic-server.conf.sample are
installed by ndn-traffic-generator package.
The script searches these files in two places, because Debian package
installs them in /etc/ndn while source code installs them in
/usr/local/etc/ndn.

Yours, Junxiao