[Mini-NDN] /examples/traffic_generator.py Question

Jhaell Jimenez jimenj16 at unlv.nevada.edu
Tue Mar 29 19:14:35 PDT 2022

Hello,

When trying to discern the traffic_generator in the examples folder on the
Github (
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/master/examples/traffic_generator.py)

I am confused about what lines 78 and 79 do.
possibleServerConfPath = ["/etc/ndn/ndn-traffic-server.conf.sample",
"/usr/local/etc/ndn/ndn-traffic-server.conf.sample"]
possibleClientConfPath = ["/etc/ndn/ndn-traffic-client.conf.sample",
"/usr/local/etc/ndn/ndn-traffic-client.conf.sample"]

Are these additional configuration files that I will need if I want to add
my own server/client program?

I understand the chances with configuration files for topologies, so is
this the same concept? And how can I implement it if that is the case?

Thank you,

Best,
J.