[Mini-NDN] Emulations using Wifi

Philipp Moll phmoll at cs.ucla.edu
Tue Jul 13 16:02:16 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

a couple of months ago, I saw that the MiniNDN Github repository has a
branch called "wifi". I guess this branch is somehow related to
emulating wifi networks, but I haven't found documentation about this
functionality. So, I am curious whether MiniNDN provides Wifi
functionality, and if it does, to what degree Wifi is supported. So for
instance, is it possible to emulate a WiFi broadcast media where
multiple nodes hear packets on the same "link"? If yes, another question
would be if propagation loss models and mobility is supported?

Thanks,
Philipp