[Mini-NDN] Prefix Registration Failed

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Wed Jan 24 17:27:24 PST 2018

It could be because NFD is overwhelmed and terminated. In a new terminal you can check if all the NFDs are still running:

ps aux | grep nfd

You can also look at /tmp/minindn/<node-name>/nfd.log (or /tmp/minindn/<node-name>/<node-name>.log or /tmp/<node-name/<node-name>.log depending on which version of Mini-NDN you are using) to see if anything is in there.

Do you have a Mini-NDN experiment file that I can run to check?

Ashlesh