[Mini-NDN] Prefix Registration Failed

Ilane Karise kariseilane at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 17:23:03 PST 2018

Hello, I have a problem that I still can not solve. I'm using
ndn-traffic-generator to generate a large volume of traffic for the purpose
of generating a interest flooding attack. However, the emulator is showing
the message: Prefix Registration Failed and even already asking for help
here in the list I still can not identify what may be happening. It usually
registers the first 115 prefixes of the configuration file, but in others
it presents this message.

If anyone can help me I am immensely grateful.

--

*Ilane*