[Mini-NDN] Not getting HIT scenario on CS for multiple interests with same name.

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 15:53:47 PST 2017

I am trying to see if I request 2 interest packets with the same name back
to back, the second interest should be satisfied at the requesting node
itself.

*Steps followed :*
> sudo minindn
mini-ndn> d ndnpingserver /ndn/d-site/d &
mini-ndn> a ndnping /ndn/d-site/d -c1 -n 55555

*host A get the contents back . with RTT 45ms apprx.*
cs::Insert() adds the content to the CS.

Now I immediately execute the same request again, keeping sequence number
same.
 mini-ndn> a ndnpin /ndn/d-site/d -c1 -n 55555

Now I see in Content store log, the cs::Find() does not finds entry in CS.
(I believe it should be already there)
The packet goes all the way to host D, and again *when data packet is
returned to host A, cs::insert() is called on host A*.

*Expected outcome*.
second interest should be satisfied by cs::Find() at host A itself with
very small RTT.

Attaching log screenshot.

[image: Inline image 1]

Any idea if I am doing something wrong? Thank you in advance.

--
*Regards,*
*Mr. Maldar Aman M.*