[Mini-NDN] Content store for mini-ndn

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 17:20:11 PST 2017

Hello Ashlesh,
I am trying to print the logs for Content Store.

1) I added print statements in  mini-ndn/NFD/daemon/tables/cs.cpp file in
Cs::find(param..) and Cs::insert(param..) function and at few other places
in file.
I added,
NFD_LOG_DEBUG("TESTING CS LOGS");

2) cs.cpp already has core/logger.hpp included at the top.
module is already declared as - NFD_LOG_DEBUG("ContentStore")

3) executed ./waf in mini-ndn/NFD. Build is successful for changes in
cs.cpp.

4) I ran
 > minindn --experiment=pingall -nPings=10
(convergence, pings executed good)

5) Checked the logs at
/tmp/minindn/a/log/nlsr.log

I see there are no additional entries with "TESTING CS LOGS"
Is this the way, I should check this scneario? Or am I doing something
totally wrong?

6) Additinally,
/tmp/minindn/a.conf just have default_level NONE.
I tried making changes to this file as well, but I guess it makes no
difference as this file is created new every time I run experiment.

Thank you.