[Mini-NDN] Content store for mini-ndn

Aman Maldar amanmaldar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 18:24:36 PST 2017

Just rewriting few lines from previous mail, as I realized those were
wrongly written.
- consumer sends interest. Producer sends data. The data is cached at
*consumer* node.
- Consumer request same *interest* next time. Interest is satisfied at the
*consumer* itself.

Ashlesh,

Your answer is helpful. I will try to experiment with logs here.

Thank you for prompt reply.