[Mini-NDN] result of a topology

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 07:54:22 PST 2016

I changed the cpu of the machine and the figure became like:
[image: Inline image 1]
as you can see the swap is ok
now I've got a question about the number of pings?
how can I write the experiment to have the maximum number of pings in 200
seconds.
my current experiment is :
from ndn.experiments.experiment import Experiment
from ndn.nlsr import Nlsr

import time

class pingallreg(Experiment):

    def __init__(self, args):
        args["nPings"] = 99999999
        Experiment.__init__(self, args)

    def run(self):
        self.startPctPings()
        time.sleep(200)

Experiment.register("wofail", pingallreg)

which the number 99999999 is to have as many pings as possible,
how can I get the maximum pings possible?

--
Sepehr Abdous
Faculty: abdous at ce.sharif.edu
Yahoo mail: sepehrabdous at yahoo.com